Flooded Lead Acid Battery Cell, British Standard - 10PZB550
10 Volt Flooded Lead Acid Battery Cell, British Standard - 10PZB550
This 10 Volt, 10PZB550 Flooded Lead Acid Battery Cell has been manufactured to the British Standard using state of the art machinery and high quality materials. The 10PZB550 motive power cell provides excellent functionality and reliability to ensure your equipment performs to the highest standards.
This British standard, flooded, lead acid battery cell will supply power to the following applications:
- Cleaning machines
- Forklift trucks
- Electric vehicles
- Road vehicles
- Lifting platforms
- Tow tractors
- Other electric vehicles with high energy/ deep cycle requirements
- Manufactured to the British Standard.
- Fully insulated terminals.
- Modern tubular design which maximises the active materials within the cell.
- Non-woven sleeving to increase productivity & boost performance.
- Vented with liquid electrolyte.
AH - 550
Weight - 30.5kg
Length - 174mm
Width – 158mm
Height – 402mm To top of cell, 432mm To top of posts