Flooded Lead Acid Battery Cell, British Standard - 10PZB1000
10 Volt Flooded Lead Acid Battery Cell, British Standard - 10PZB1000
This 10 Volt, 10PZB1000 Flooded Lead Acid Battery Cell has been manufactured to the British Standard using state of the art machinery and high quality materials. The 10PZB1000 motive power cell provides excellent functionality and reliability to ensure your equipment performs to the highest standards.
This British standard, flooded, lead acid battery cell will supply power to the following applications:
- Cleaning machines
- Forklift trucks
- Electric vehicles
- Road vehicles
- Lifting platforms
- Tow tractors
- Other electric vehicles with high energy/ deep cycle requirements
- Manufactured to the British Standard.
- Fully insulated terminals.
- Modern tubular design which maximises the active materials within the cell.
- Non-woven sleeving to increase productivity & boost performance.
- Vented with liquid electrolyte.
AH - 1000
Weight - 48.7kg
Length - 174mm
Width – 158mm
Height – 600.5mm To top of cell, 630.5mm To top of posts